To enroll in Global Learning Initiatives Program, you must be a student currently studying in one of the participating universities as follows:
- Fudan University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Korea Advanced Institute of Technology
- Kyoto University
- Nanjing University
- National Taiwan University
- National Tsing Hua University
- National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University
- Osaka University
- Peking University
- Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Seoul National University
- Tohoku University
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Tsinghua University
- University of Science and Technology of China
- The University of Tokyo
- University of Tsukuba
- Yonsei University
- You may enroll up to 3 courses per round.
- Please refer to the program schedule and deadlines on the Overview page.
- No additional fee is required to participate the Global Learning Initiatives Program.
Pay your regular tuition to your home university only.